Below are links to some of our favourite websites:
The authors other websites
- As AndyCooll Sees It – Musings and mumblings on health, fitness, sustainability …life, God, the universe …
- QuirkyThriftyHealthyMoi – Being thrifty, living a healthy, active and sustainable life.
- Stockport Family Church – We are a group of local people from different backgrounds who have encountered a God who loves us. We believe this is good news, and worth sharing!
- 42 Bikes – Life, the Universe and Bikes
- Bicycle Traveler – An international magazine about bicycle touring.
- CycleSeven – We are cyclists who ride bicycles for pleasure and utility.
- Cyclists Touring Club – The national cycling charity, inspires and helps people to cycle and keep cycling.
- Greater Manchester Cycling Campaign – Working to make cycling quicker, safer, easier, and more enjoyable.
- Sustrans – A leading UK charity enabling people to travel by foot, bike or public transport for more of the journeys we make every day.
- Travelling Two – Bike touring inspiration.
- LoveYourBike.org – We aim to promote cycling and to help make it an attractive, accessible and fun way to get around.
- Mad Cycle Lanes of Manchester – A migrant to Manchester surveys the prospects for Manchester ever becoming a World Class Cycling City.
- Naturally Cycling : Manchester – Supporting the gentle but growing cycling culture in this city of ours.
- Pedal MCR – A community project providing bicycle education to share skills and knowledge and promote empowerment and self reliance for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Stockport Community Cycling Club – A friendly leisure cycling club based in Stockport, Cheshire providing a variety of rides at an easy pace with pleasant company.
- Stockport Council – Cycling – Our local authorities cycling webpages.
- English Heritage – To make sure the best of the past is kept to enrich our lives today and in the future.
- National Trust – A UK conservation charity, protecting historic places and green spaces, and opening them up for ever, for everyone.
- Youth Hostels Association – To inspire all, especially young people, to broaden their horizons gaining knowledge and independence through new experiences of adventure and discovery.
- Bramhall Runners – We are a running club based in Bramhall, South Manchester, Cheshire. We were formed in April 2012 and meet at our base at Bramhall High School Recreation Centre entrance. We are a friendly, non-profit making running club which caters for all abilities from 11 years old and above.
- Ramblers – Britain’s walking charity.
- Stockport Council – Walking – Our local authorities walking webpages.
- Stockport Countryside Walks & Trails – Long distance trails, including the Trans Pennine Trail and the Midshires Way, pass across the Borough.
- Stockport Ramblers – We are the largest of the Ramblers groups in the Greater Manchester and High Peak area, and part of the Ramblers, a nationwide charity whose aims are to promote walking for health, pleasure and an appreciation of our wonderful countryside.