This blog is about our various adventures, and in particular our cycling ones – our cycle tours, our cycling weekends, our days out, and more. After awhile however each post gets tucked away in the archives. To find anything specific you then have to start searching, and hence they are not so immediate to find.
Statistical evidence indicates that visitors arriving at our site as a result of a search are most commonly interested in our cycle tour details. For this reason we have created this little library. Here our tours are a little easier to find and more readily to hand. We hope you will find this page useful.
- June 2010 – Wainwright’s Coast-to-Coast
- June 2011 – Wales – Lon Las Cymru
- October 2011 – Forth and Clyde
- March 2012 – Way of the Roses
- May 2012 – End-to-End (LEJOG)
- June 2013 – Coast and Castles South
- July 2013 – Hadrian’s Cycleway
- August 2013 – Sea-to-Sea (C2C)
- April 2014 – Way of the Roses
- June 2014 – Pennine Cycleway
- June 2015 – End-to-End (JOGLE)
- August 2015 – Trans Pennine Trail (TPT)
- June 2016 – Reivers Route
- June 2016 – Celtic Trail
- September 2016 – Scottish C2C
- May 2017 – Way of the Roses
- June 2017 – Lochs and Glens South
- August 2017 – Coast and Castles North
- June 2018 – Ravenglass to Ravenscar
Click on the links above and they will take you to the main page for each tour. On each tour page you will find details such as links to the tour itinerary, links to the posts written while on the tour itself, and plenty more.
We also have a calendar where you can keep up to date with our current and forthcoming cycle rides and other activities: Upcoming Events
Our desire is to complete many more cycle tours (obviously!) – and maybe even a walking one. Accordingly, this page will be continually updated.